non-diet nutrition intervention approach
an approach to stop the dieting and overeating cycle
Do you cycle between dieting and overeating? Has this caused unwanted weight gain? Are you tired of it but scared to stop? I get it. This intervention is aimed at making peace with food and your body so you can stop the cycle of dieting, and overeating.
You should apply to work with me if you
- consider yourself a chronic dieter
- struggle with overeating/bingeing
- constantly think about food and weight
- feel addicted to or out-of-control around food
- find it difficult to fully enjoy dining out, vacations,
or other experiences where food is less controlled
- have tried every diet in the book, but are scared to stop dieting
What if you could ditch the dieting and eat the foods you love without overeating?
My approach will help you:
- learn how to eat without dieting
- get to the weight your body is the healthiest at by learning to intuitively eat and intuitively exercise
-learn to eat all foods with enjoyment and without guilt
- reconnect to your own body, using mindful awareness, so you can learn how to feed it
- TRUST YOUR BODY so you can stop dieting and start enjoying your life.
Clients for this approach can be seen in-person or virtually, in the comfort of your own home.